Lifting Device Inspection Services:
- Elevators, Gates & Escalators
- Cranes & Lifting Equipment
- Mobile Cranes & Construction Machinery
- Vehicle workshops,…
Health and safety law places a number of specific obligation to ensure that lifting equipment is checked as necessary to keep it safe for use.
SIS available of left competent persons to verify that lifting equipment and accessories remain safe for use, and to detect and remedy any deterioration in good time, thorough examinations are required throughout the lifetime of the equipment, including examinations:
- After assembly and before use at each location
- Regularly, while in service. Most lifting equipment will be subject to wear and tear and so will need regular in-service examination
- Following exceptional circumstances liable to jeopardise the safety of lifting equipment, which may include damage or failure.